Ipswitch WhatsUp Gold Distributed
WhatsUp Gold Distributed Edition: Scalable and Affordable Enterprise Network Management
Built on the extensible and scalable core architecture, WhatsUp Gold Distributed is a full-featured network, server, and application monitoring solution designed to manage complex multi-site networks. Supporting both central and remote installations, WhatsUp Gold Distributed Edition provides local network monitoring and management, as well as the roll up of all critical data to the central site for coordinated action and analysis.
WhatsUp Gold Distributed Edition leverages the features of WhatsUp Gold Premium and extends them to provide secure connectivity between a central NOC and any number of remote sites. With powerful network discovery and mapping, real-time SNMP and WMI monitoring, comprehensive reporting, and the industry’s leading alert management capabilities, WhatsUp Gold Distributed Edition provides 360° visibility, actionable intelligence and complete control.
WhatsUp Gold Distributed Edition adds to the core feature set of WhatsUp Gold Premium, by providing a highly scalable and low bandwidth solution with the following benefits:
- A highly efficient distributed architecture as processing loads are handled by remote sites minimizing the overhead at the central location.
- Dramatic reduction in false alarms, a frequent pain point in distributed network management through intelligent analysis of device and alert dependencies.
- Real-time centralized network management across multiple sites using individualized dashboards.
- Continuous uninterrupted monitoring; each site runs independently of the central site.
- Actionable intelligence with over 200 reports available to slice and dice consolidated data, including SLAs levels.
- Minimal traffic overhead on the network as monitoring is localized at each remote site.
- Unlimited scalability, supporting any number of remote sites from a single central NOC.
- Air-tight security with 128-bit SSL encryption between each remote network connection to central site. SSL over VPN can also be configured.