Network Change and Configuration Management
- Automate configuration changes. Automate configuration and change management for network devices.
- Easy access to configuration files. Dynamically access, download, store and search configuration files.
- Schedule changes. Schedule and execute configuration changes for individual or groups of network devices.
- Enforce policies. Enforce reliable policy monitoring whenever a configuration is backed up.
- Alert on failures. Alert on configuration changes or policy failures and restore a known good configuration as required.
- Compare files. Compare stored startup or running configuration files to reduce troubleshooting efforts.
- Audit history. Maintain audit trails of all configuration changes to ensure accountability and traceability.
- Compliance Reports. Out-of-the-box report templates to help support HIPAA, SOX, FISMA and PCI DSS compliance requirements.
- Print Audit Reports. Print business formatted configuration change reports and audit trails for one or more devices.
- Plus, the following functionality has been fully integrated into WhatsUp Gold’s integrated architecture for v16:
- VLAN Configuration. An intuitive and flexible interface supports VLAN configuration across multiple devices. Easily configure both ends of a VLAN trunk endpoints port regardless of vendor. Also includes automatic topology maps that illustrate VLAN trunks.
- Schedule Configuration Management Tasks.Schedule and execute routine backups, custom scripts configuration changes, password changes, user access modifications, or even system updates for one or more network devices.
- Alerting. Get real-time alerts on configuration changes, misconfigurations or policy failures.
- Configuration Templates. Define common device configurations that can be applied to multiple devices and easily added to new devices.
- Archive, Search and Compare Configuration Files. Dynamically access, download, store and search configuration.